Google apparently provides various monetization options. In this article, we will discuss seven ways to get money from Google. Do not stop there, we will also discuss the advantages and disadvantages in each way. That way, you can determine which monetization method works best for you.
Google AdSense is one of the advertising services from Google. This service uses the space on your website to display advertisements. The ad provider will bid for the space.
Ad providers that bid at the highest price will get space on the website. Later, you will be paid based on the number of people who see and click on the ads.
That is why. Starting from text, images, videos, to interactive media. All of these ad variations are intentionally designed to target the right audience.
At the same time, variations in advertisements also increase audience interaction with advertisements. That way, the greater the income that can be pocketed.
All advertisements that appear on the website will adjust the audience and niche sites. Therefore, you don’t need to worry about strange or pornographic ads appearing on the website.
Although you do not need to choose the type of ad that is displayed, you still have the right to determine the ad format and design. If after all you take an existing ad, you can download the ad from the website.
Well, how to make money from Google AdSense actually makes it easy. All you have to do is fill out the form on the Google AdSense website. There will be fields filled in with website addresses and email addresses.
Then Google will review the website that you have. As long as it meets all the requirements, receive good news waiting for you in the waiting time. (Read: AdSense submissions are accepted and you can earn money from the internet.)
The advantages of Google AdSense:
- You can get money instantly when a visitor’s ad is clicked.
- The ad with the highest price will be increased.
- You can choose the display of the ad you want to select.
- Display responsive ads in various gadgets and screens.
- Obtained statistics to assess ad performance.
Weaknesses of Google AdSense:
- You need to have big traffic to get significant money.
- Automatic revenue stops compiling, you stop advertising or traffic.
- You can easily be penalized by a Google compilation of accidentally clicking on ads.
How to get money from Google Ads is quite a bit different from the way previously described. Through Google Ads, you really will not immediately get money.
However, this Google service is ready to enlarge the opportunity to reap profits from the business you run. Of course, this is an attractive option for business people who want more exposure for their business.
But how does it work? Google Ads gives you the option to display your business in the top search results. This is certainly very profitable.
Instead of starting an online presence from scratch, this system can simplify your steps in building an online reputation. You can read more about search advertising in the AdWords tutorial.
In addition to the search results options, Google Ads also provides different forms of advertising and advertising media. For example, promotions through display ads, clip inserts on YouTube videos, and other forms of advertising in the application.
You only need to pay a number of people who click on your ad. In other words, Google Ads implements a Pay-Per-Click or PPC system. You may imagine that the Google Ads ad system is like a roadside leaflet ad ─ but it is in an online medium.
However, instead of paying for all ‘printed pamphlets,’ you only spend the amount of ‘pamphlets requested by prospective customers’.
Advantages of Google Ads:
- Easy and effective promotion for business.
- Using a PPC system; make you only need to pay according to how many people who clicked on a business website owned.
- Complete features for managing ads from one place.
- Equipped with various resources and information to support the advertising campaign created.
Weaknesses of Google Ads:
- Not suitable for someone who does not have a personal business.
- To be able to use Google Ads, you need to spend capital first.
Organic Traffic Google
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is better known as a way to gain organic traffic to a website. This method is often used by website owners and bloggers to make their sites perched on the first page of Google search results.
So instead of being considered a way of monetization, SEO is considered merely a supporting way for a site to reach internet users.
However, make no mistake. A number of statistics about SEO and organic traffic reveal tremendous monetization potential. According to the Search Engine Journal, 91.5 percent of organic traffic is controlled by sites that are ranked first.
Not only that, organic traffic is also touted 6x more effective than paid search. This data certainly puts SEO specialists as an important part of online business.
Therefore, you can utilize the SEO skills you have to earn money. There are at least two kinds of things that can be done. First, use skills to gain your own income. Or second, offer these skills to others.
For the first way, you can create many websites with various niches. Then you can optimize it and install AdSense on the website. From there, you can get money from Google.
Even if you can get bored, the website created can be sold online. Then for the second way, you can open SEO consulting services or work in an agency as an SEO specialist.
The advantages of Google Organic:
- SEO optimization capabilities are in high demand and can be paid handsomely.
- Once successful, you can get many benefits.
- The monetization opportunities for SEO skills are vast and varied. For example, consulting services, flipping, website monetization, online stores, etc.
Google Organic Disadvantages:
- It takes a long time to master SEO.
- Google’s SEO algorithm is always changing ─ You need to be constantly updated with the latest developments.